Student Council: Very imPortant pt 1

     "Hello, Jeff." "Hi Ethan." There's a crucial student council meeting today. I can't miss." "Why?" Well as you know SSA runs simulations based on every possible scenario. In fact, doing social media research to calculate the ratios of the classes between boys to girls to calculate the possibility of dating being a major threat to the election. "Uh-huh." 

    "Of course, those simulations were off by a bit but as you know this school runs on a dating based economy that is not based in reality. Sort of like a fiat currency. Anyway, the government could collapse at any moment due to the volatility of teen dating. As a school power, I must be present for student government. This is doubly important due to the national security implications of Maverick being here. If he came to school and I didn't he could potentially try to overthrow the government and storm the school Capitol from the 2nd floor to the 1st via rappelling line. We don't want it to become the most deadliest day. We must protect President Allison's administration." 

    "I thought the Capitol was moved to the GNN headquarters on the 2nd floor." "Yes, but the Capitol is still used for meetings sometimes. Rember World War V?" "No." "What if Maverick and Hazel team up starting tensions with Valerie again causing a war and President Allison won't be able to control the war if I'm here? With GCAM and jVn on a somewhat cold proxy war we would not want tension to spiral? "With Allison-backed jVn (kinda) and SSA-backed GCAM they should be strong this is why student gov is very important." 

    "Proxy war?" "Exactly. SSA intelligence has confirmed the existence of a 'Great Split' last week. When GCAM broke off from jVn. Though it appears SSA allied Jayla is neutral.  While details are fuzzy due to the lack of access to the GCAM international satellite chat network... "iMessage?" 

    "Precisely, it would be illegal to tap into that and besides Pegasus spyware is expensive, anyway GCAMint probably wanted freedom and better planning in a governmental context. Also, this could be a power play to abdicate the metaphorical throne for 2024, like a transition project. Maybe SSA-backed Geneva will make a power play for the presidency. Moreover, SSA intelligence has received sketch unconfirmed reports that President Allison could be departing the school. If such reports are true Vice President Geneva may be next in succession or there may be elections held again, or there could be special elections held only for the reps. Nonetheless, an SSA or GCAM allied person must control the government and not a Valerie allied candidate such as Molly." "Right cause she..." "Smacked Denver in the face with a shoe. Anyway, to quote myself to representative Maria 'They are going to keep pushing it back' in terms of the failed homecoming bill, and the impending Winter dance. We could have a government shutdown. 

    Later at lunchtime, a mere hour before the student council I coordinate with my agents. "Hello, Nathanael how are you today?" "I'm doing well commander. It appears that Maverick is not doing anything in his classes and Denver has once again flipped towards Jayla again due to the JNC property." Figures, dating is the economy of this school', I say pulling my phone out of my pocket, "and there is a greater chance of lightning striking the school than a relationship working out here." Aand send. I send the voice message over our encrypted SSA network to an undercover agent.


    Then I walk over to Geneva and breif her on the events if the day and our operations for student government. "Ahh dont scare me!!" "What dis we say about walking up behind people?" "Sorry I will attenpt to walk louder anyway, this is my plan. Since you are the VP you can brink up the issues of funding and a winter dance for the fiscal year." "Yeah makes sense." 

     "Oooo someones getting rizzy', Denver chimes, "do you think Genevas hot?" 

     " Do I look like I have a Pixel?!!! I'm pretty sure she's a good 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit but I have no way to verify. Does this look like a Pixel 8 Pro??? No!! Its an S22+ which shares some specs of the Google Pixel 8 Pro, but has Dex support. While the Pixel 8 Pro doesn't; it does have a temperature sensor while not calibrated for human skin it could be used to verify my statement." 

T-30min It's go time!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Set My Eyes Towards Glory

One Nation: Under TikTok

Student Council Very imPortant Very Crazzzzy: The Stand Against Terror & We Will Eat Your Newborn