Crushes Are A Threat To National Security

 As such we declare crushed to be a SSA National Security Threat!!

SSA Kid giving a press confrence



August 2019

     Back at Liberty Prep’s camp rumors started swirling that I had a crush on Nika and the recripocal. I refuted the allegations claiming that I had no crush and that if I did it would be on another person. (Pro tip never insinuate that you have one on someone else its bad marketing.) I used science to back my claims showing that the way I was standing and the way she stood showed no interest in each other (thanks Wikihow). 

    When I got back to school I was prepared to fight. I said that I would not want to crush her because you dont crush people you like. I fought the propaganda that was emitted by either side. Defying conventions, I ‘stole’ Nika’s seat and placed a label under in claiming it for myself. Unfortunately, this forced me to have to sit next to her. 

        However, the rumors kept circulating throughout the entire school year. I learned that some of the students hade been here since kindergarten and I wondered how they could allow two first-year powers to outgain them in months. How did she gain this power? Nika steadily gained power in the school including acquiring the new smart detective girl that joined in the winter, within2 periods preventing the agency from acquiring the talent.

The agency was betrayed by allies, and was chased on on the 2nd floor of the school, avoiding confrontation with rivals.

     SSA continued to investigate Nika’s history conducting rudimentary OSINT on Nika’s person and remembering all the things she told me. When phones were banned at Liberty, I joked “how will Nika survive without TikTok.” I gave press conferences to the other kids about how I did not have a crush on Nika and slowly assembled my own coalition. I confided in an 8th grader, Dallas about the problems hoping to strategy on how to beat Nika. I floated bugging, her very large, collection of lunch tables and even planned for all the contingencies if she attended an out-of-school event. It all came to head in our space race. (Coincidentally Nov 9th 2019)

 A later investigation showed that some unknown course was manipulating the school events to cause this. Possibly Nika wanted popularity? Maybe another force, such as Dallas, in the school wanted to keep me from finding out a secret about them distracting me with investigation Nika? Will we ever know? 

    What we do know is that powerful entities like to control the narrative and prevent SSA from saving the state of the free school. Without the support of SSA, the school will devolve into communism and someone will try to overthrow the elected student officials. A crush attack has just been launched on an agent, Denver. Thankfully, SSA has a policy on them, the Nikala doctrine.     

     Nikala Doctrine is based upon years of SSA research. It states that crushes are legitimate weapons that can be used against SSA and the best way to fight it is to try to ignore it and to contain it within 9th grade. The best way to defeat the force that was behind the Denver attack would be to call out the claims as the chants were being made and alert Jayla and Denver. The agency cannot afford a year-long war, potentially against the second most powerful kid in the school, if she were to get involved. This must be shut down and shut down now.   

     After corralling the threats toward Denver SSA runs interference on the situation. Good propaganda essentially, making sure that nobody believes the lies that 9th grade is spreading. At the volleyball game its time for Geopolitical SSA to get activated. 

     


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Set My Eyes Towards Glory

One Nation: Under TikTok

Student Council Very imPortant Very Crazzzzy: The Stand Against Terror & We Will Eat Your Newborn