On Cyber

 

A spy teen engaging in cyber war.



SSA CYBER COMMAND PRESS CONFRENCE SEPT 2023

"Our devices are secure though we will lie low on the CSM for a while. The channel will be paused and a full explanation will be made, maybe Ai or deep fakes. The danger has passed for now."

    So what happened on the CSM. As SSA ascended into a Glory Christian superpower, a dogfight occurred in the CSM. See I had uplinked some information that a @Noone user disliked. I needed help regarding a situation and I got some crazy comments that were fun to read and some genuinely helpful ones. However...

@Noone "I don't like your comments and will tell your parents. 

    Meanwhile, I walked in the school gymnasium where the greatest chases happen and legends are made. I was responding to some comments and got so excited by the 'thermonuclear missiles' I was launching to defend myself that I fell over with excitement. Then I got the notification.

    I went into panic mode and advanced to DEFCON 3. I deleted posts and comments that could be used as evidence confirming nothing. I changed my password and prepared for the day the earth would stand still...would Sept 23rd be my last day? Would the day America stood still (Nov 9th, 2022) and the stalwart defense of traditional values halt 9 months in? 

    Would more surveillance be stuffed onto my phone, would democracy fall in the school as the agency could not keep up with the fast-paced tech of the school and the fledgling competing agencies? Would impromptu press conferences about Christian values occur without my CSM backup?  This shall not happen. Instantly YouTube notifications were hidden, subscriptions hidden, and Discord messages sent out. Passwords, cookies, and browser history were non-existent. Jaus as Molly destroyed the data in a Name, not a Number so did I.     I was scared that Twttb would be uncovered, and if so let's wrap up SSA the end Good night and God bless #SSALTW I'm out.  

    Unfortunately, @Noon's plan had been nearly successful. The message was sent through but my evasive manuriving was successful. Carefully chosen words were made as my business, espionage, and democracy itself flashed before my eyes. I was shaking as I emerged from the car and hyperventilating. I was at Energizer's robotics meet and I had done it. Despite a failed password reset locking me out, my business being scaled back and me having to lie low. Good had prevailed. CSM apologized. SSA had led the way and beat @Noone. We had won cyberspace. SSA 1 cyber rivals 0. 

 SSA CYBER COMMAND PRESS CONFRENCE SEPT 2023

    "We Did It!! Now Let's Become A World Power For God and For Glory HIGH!!!"


        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Set My Eyes Towards Glory

One Nation: Under TikTok

Student Council Very imPortant Very Crazzzzy: The Stand Against Terror & We Will Eat Your Newborn