Operation Friendship Pt:2: Stolen Bag

 

A detective boy by lockers


 Crush Wire Report: 6/50th or 12% of the school is engaged in romantic relationships....unverified crushes are also in high percentages...

SSAAI.... "yes most teens engage in shopping at the mall"

CSM: Kids do hang out with each other all the time!! Church and in homeschool co-ops!!  

    While HQ was analyzing the reports from Operation Friendship that showed teenagers frequenting the mall a lot, going over to each other's friends' houses, and playing video games a lot, I was solving a case. The case of the missing bag. At 8 AM CST Denver placed his basketball bag in the locker and it was gone by gym time at 2:30 CST. I meet Denver in the locker room to debrief. 

    "Do you promise you did not steal the bag Maverick? Ethan?" Affirmative, SSSA does not engage in illegal and illicit conduct that could prove to be detrimental..." Denver interjects, "Yes or no?"  "No." Maverick also claims that he did not do it as well. This causes our suspect pool to widen. 

    As we race back to the lockers in the hallway, I run through lists of middle schoolers who may have stolen his bag. "I really need this bag all my basketball equipment is in it!!!" "I know, do you have any middle school rivals? Could it have been Cole? Chase? I don't think that Kaia may have done this?" "These annoying middle schoolers!!!" We search through all the unlocked lockers as dutifully as Suzu from Adventures In Odyssey but come up empty. 

    "I have to go to practice now!!!" "I will keep looking for the bag. I race back to the locker room and interrogate every kid in there. One of my key suspects is the 11th grader and VP candidate, Molly 'Shoesmacker', as she has been one of Denver's main rivals in the school. I type notes into my phone to interrogate her during this period. Meanwhile, I am interrogating Colton, a 9th grader on the basketball team.      

    "Colton, where were you during lunch today?" "I was at the lunchroom, why are you asking?" "Just checking." After getting through all the kids, who were slightly annoyed  I was asking questions, and probably said stuff I cant put in this report, it was time to to interrogate our main suspects, Molly and Valerie. 

    After defeating their coalition in the battle of the goldfish, terrorism had been down in the school. Molly and Valerie had an alliance but it didn't not threaten the school as much. Hazel was in irreverent power but safe, SSA was on to rise and had diplomatic relations with MV, and the MV alliance was mostly supported by 9th graders. 9th graders that we were quickly making inroads with due to the lauded congressional appointment of Denver as a representative. Not to mention the JNC property.

    However, while MV was a frival power, we still needed to interrogate them. I raced downstairs to the gymnasium and asked Molly if she had taken the bag? "Why would you think I took the bag? I don't even know what his locker number is?" "Well, you did assault Councilman Denver with a shoe. I was wondering if this was retribution for a spat you had with him. Our intelligence reveals that Denver has some rivals and you were on the list." "No, I did not take his bag." "Thank you, if you hear anything please let me know." "Ha ha."

    Apparently, Molly did not take the bag. I interrogated some of the 8th graders and agentized Kaia to be the SSA operative in the 8th grade and the wider middle school sector. "Kaia be on the lookout for kids saying they stole a bag." "Ok!!!" "Thank you!!!" After expanding SSA to include operatives in key sectors of the school, the agency rendezvous with the 10th-grade special agents and ascending powers Jayla and Nadelie. I raced to the bleaches on the other side of the gym. 

    "Hello, Jayla, Nadelie. Have you made sure your phones have not been tapped via headphones?" "Yes thanks for the tip" "Yeah!!" "An urgent situation has affected Councilman Denver. His basketball bag was purloined from its location today. He claims it was placed in the after announcements and it was noticed missing before athletics period We have some middle school suspects but no leads." "Interesting." "Have you heard anything?" "No." I ask if they want to help look but they decline and say that they are just informants/analysts. "Ok make sure to keep an eye out for the bag!!!" 

    I head down and scan the school. Finally, I went back upstairs and scan the locker room nothing. I asked special agent Nathanael if he heard anything. He says that he heard some kids in Bible class talking about throwing away Denver's bag. "Next time alerts me instantly when things like this happen. SSA has to stay in the forefront!! To beat our geopolitical rivals!!!" We agree to set up an SMS basesd messaging solution with codes. 

    I ask the cleaning staff if they have seen a bag. I consider breaking into the theater but then the Principal emerges holding the bag. Apparently, the bag was in the theater after all!!! This means that it was swiped when the highschoolers went to watch the Bible movies (and GNN can't forget the greatest news agency on the face of the school), this means that Denver has 9th-grade rivals err...ops as the GenZers say. This means war!!! SSA will lead the way and justice will be upheld!!! Security shall be paramount, thus I hatch a plan....    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Set My Eyes Towards Glory

One Nation: Under TikTok

Student Council Very imPortant Very Crazzzzy: The Stand Against Terror & We Will Eat Your Newborn